Fall 2022 PROGRAMS
- The Fall Core Golf & Life Skills program will begin the week of September 12th
- The TARGET, PLAYer, and Teen lottery will take place Monday, August 15 through Sunday, August 21 – click here for more info
- Registration for Advanced PLAYer, Par, Birdie, and Eagle will begin on Monday, August 15 by clicking here
- We ask that families at all levels please only register for one class (however, you may lottery for as many as possible to get the best chance of getting in), so that we can accommodate as many families as possible this fall
- All fall sign ups will end on Wednesday, August 31 and no late registrations will be accepted
- Questions? Email Program Director, Meghan Taylor: [email protected]
- Please view the links below to learn more about our registration process
- Before registering, create an account or log in to check your status: We HIGHLY suggest making an account (if you are a new family) or checking your login (if you are returning) to make sure you know how to log in before registration. You can do so by clicking here.
- All passwords must contain: at least 8 characters including 1 capital letter, 1 number, and 1 special symbol (such as $%#*&*).
- Registration will work best on a computer (preferably Chrome browser).
- You may lottery for as many different classes to have the best chance to get a spot each season, but if you lottery a child more than once for the same class, all family entries for that class will be deleted to keep the integrity of the process.
- Please note that there is now a 48-hour maximum cart hold. That means if you place a class in your cart but do not pay within 48 hours, that registration will be removed from your cart and offered back out to the general public. Please check your spam folder for emails on the day of the lottery as registration confirmation emails may go there based on your email settings.
The cost per participant is $60 for the 8-week program. Click here to read a letter from Program Director, Meghan Taylor about our recent price increase.
WEATHER & RAIN DATES
There will be one planned rain date scheduled into each class for 8-week classes. Our daily dashboard is updated an hour and a half before each class with the day’s status. Classes may be cancelled due to inclement weather but also facility closure or coach illness.