Financial Aid for On-Course Golf & Life Skills
Financial assistance is available to new and returning participants.
The process is integrated into our online registration system. After registering for a program, when you begin to checkout, you will be asked if you would like to apply for financial aid. If you qualify (see below) and would like to apply, answer the required questions. Your application will be reviewed and if you are selected you will receive an email prompting you to log back in and complete your registration.
PLEASE NOTE: You will only have 48 hours to log back in and finalize your registration. If you do not complete this process, your registration will be voided, the child’s space will be released, and you will need to start the process over.
- Enrolled in the SC Free or Reduced lunch program
- Experiencing extenuating financial circumstances
- Immediate family member who is Active Duty U.S. Military (includes Reservists)
- Immediate family member who is a Veteran
- Received a scholarship coupon from a staff member, volunteer, or PE teacher (can only be used once)