Doing Good While Having Fun
Launched in 2013, YAC is a network of 200+ professionals dedicated to keeping kids on course. Members are engaged in addressing issues of critical importance to First Tee programs and contribute significantly to the growth and development of the organization through fundraising, advocacy, and volunteer efforts. Members also enjoy exclusive golf outings and networking opportunities.
Purpose (Time / Treasure / Talent)
- TIME – Provide Volunteer Support
YAC members support FTGC by volunteering their time to support programs.
- TREASURE – Secure Philanthropic Support
YAC members support FTGC financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- TALENT – Build Awareness
YAC members are community ambassadors that promote FTGC and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting FTGC.
- Recruit fellow young professionals
YAC members help recruit others to serve as supporters, volunteers, and YAC members.
- Be a young-at-heart professional over the age of 21.
- Make an attempt to play in the 100 HOLE GOLFathon, support FORE OUR FUTURE, and/or participate in GIVING DAYS.
- Contribute monthly or annual membership dues of $150 (tax-deductible).
- Volunteer for a minimum of one day of First Tee programming (as little as 45 minutes!), serve on the board, or serve on a committee.
- Commit to an individual annual fundraising goal – GIVE or GET $500
- Individual/Business donations
- Hundred Hole Hike or Giving Days support
- FORE OUR FUTURE
- Personal ticket purchases to FTGC events
- Personal/Received FTGC event sponsorships
- Matching gift donations
- Silent/Live auction item procurement
- YAC Socials – quarterly informal meetings
- Invitations to exclusive FTGC events and golf outings
- Professional and social networking opportunities
Email [email protected] to learn more about partnership and sponsorship opportunities.