Launched in 2013, YAC is a network of 150+ professional men and women dedicated to our mission. Members are engaged in addressing issues of critical importance to FT-GC, as well as contributing to the growth and development of the organization. YAC supports FT-GC through fundraising, awareness, and volunteer efforts to diversify the organization’s reach to the local community and its young people.
Purpose (Time / Treasure / Talent):
- TIME – Provide Volunteer Support
YAC members support FTGC by volunteering their time to support programs.
- TREASURE – Secure Philanthropic Support
YAC members support FTGC financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- TALENT – Build Awareness
YAC members are community ambassadors that promote FTGC and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting FTGC.
- Recruit fellow young professionals
YAC members help recruit others to serve as supporters, volunteers, and YAC members.
- Be a young-at-heart professional over the age of 21.
- Commit to playing in the HUNDRED HOLE HIKE golf marathon, FORE OUR FUTURE, and/or participate in GIVING DAYS.
- Contribute monthly or annual membership dues of $150 (tax-deductible).
- Volunteer for a minimum of one outreach event, serve on the board, or a committee.
- Commit to an individual annual fundraising goal – GIVE or GET $500
- Individual/Business donations
- Hundred Hole Hike or Giving Days support
- FORE OUR FUTURE
- Personal ticket purchases to FTGC events
- Personal/Received FTGC event sponsorships
- Matching gift donations
- Silent/Live auction item procurement
- YAC Socials – quarterly informal meetings
- Invitations to exclusive FTGC events and golf outings
- Professional and social networking opportunities
Thank you to our event sponsors!
If you are interested in having your business be a YAC partner, please contact Bucky Dudley – [email protected]