Become a Game Changing Volunteer
Volunteer Opportunities for Kids & Teens
We love when young people contribute their time and talent to our mission! If you know a child or teen who is eager to take on a service project, please consider one of the following:
- Serve as a Volunteer Coach. First Tee program participants, age 13+, and other youth, age 16+, can join us on-course as an assistant coach! Email your name and age to [email protected] to learn more about volunteer coach opportunities.
- Host an equipment drive. Visit your local golf course and ask if they have any lost and found clubs they’d like to donate to First Tee. Golf courses are especially looking to get rid of their lost and found clubs each winter. Or ask your neighbors if they have equipment they would like to part with. We accept golf clubs, tees, ball markers, ball mark repair tools, and golf balls. Donated items can be dropped off at our office. Please contact Wayne Nance (843-442-4528) to schedule your visit.
- Help us clean. Email [email protected] to learn more about golf cart cleaning and equipment storage container organization projects.
- Host a lemonade stand. Download our printable flyer, and host your own fundraiser. Once mom or dad deposit funds raised, proceeds can be provided via check or credit card payment.
- Assemble a care package. Shop for basic care items that we can share with our most in-need participants. Ideas include: toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, shampoo, conditioner, comb or brush, soap, deodorant, and first aid items all in a travel case. Email [email protected] to schedule care package drop off.
Thank you for your interest in Building Game Changers!